Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey all:
* What is the Disney 50- me watching all 50 Disney Animated movies and reviewing them right here! (You'll find them on my personal blog too)
*When I made this blog, I found my original wanted site name taken! I checked out the site, and guess what, no posts yet. Whoever has made it has the same intention as mine, only they have a timeframe- 50 weeks. Me, I just want it done by 31 Dec 2011. Whether I watch 49 in a week or whatever, who cares! You can see the other site here. Not that there's anything to see...yet. Who knows, they might have just created it and could be updating anytime.
*Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Review is Done and can be read! :)
*Keep watching for more, or just click on the follow button to recieve the reveiws!

No comments:

Post a Comment